Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Busy Bee

I know, I know. I'm probably starting to sound like a broken record. But there it is: I am so busy, updating my blog just hasn't been possible.I swear, this year has been frustratingly busy in what seems to be a very unproductive way for me. Sometimes I think that maybe I am bad at managing my time and priorities, but honestly, there doesn't seem to be too much I can actually change in terms of what I do, how I do it, and when. Sigh.

Anyway, I've had lots of inspiration for my next blog post (which doesn't seem to be making an appearance anytime soon!), so watch this space. I will update. Soon. Really. I will. :)

11 comments:

  1. I completely agree with what u J said

    :-)

    There's a time when we are too busy to update, and other times when we have all the time to update. We are always there to adjust to whatever phase you are going through u Cherrie. Looking forward to all your upcoming updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i see therefore i agree :-) Miss Pinkz kha lo duat rawh aw...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he he ...Try Dabur Chavanprash :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i too agree with what calliopia said, though i don't understand it,he he!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I was reading ur blog posts and found some of them to be very good.. u write well.. Why don't you popularize it more.. ur posts on ur blog ‘Daydreambeliever’ took my particular attention as some of them are interesting topics of mine too;

    BTW I help out some ex-IIMA guys who with another batch mate run www.rambhai.com where you can post links to your most loved blog-posts. Rambhai was the chaiwala at IIMA and it is a site where users can themselves share links to blog posts etc and other can find and vote on them. The best make it to the homepage!

    This way you can reach out to rambhai readers some of whom could become your ardent fans.. who knows.. :)

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand...I understand...I am on your sire..hehe..there are times when you are too busy to even check your email..and when you do have time, nothing comes into your mind..

    waiting for the the appreance :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! I see J's pretty much said all I was trying to say :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. In sual hlawm lutuk...ka net a chhe char char...ka update dawn!!!!


    @Ray: Hey there! Thanks for popping in. Hope the family's fine. Big "hi" to the kids. Will check out rambhai asap.

    ReplyDelete